Here are a few ideas to help you get started setting up your Pinterest account and creating a profile for yourself or your business:
STEP #1 - Set Up Your Account
Decide if your going to be using a business, personal or combined account.
STEP #2 - Create Your Profile
- Headshot (consistent with other social)
- Link (verify your link)
STEP #3 - Create Relevant Boards
- Board = categories (titles, images, pins)
- Private / secret is an option
STEP #4 - Develop an Image
- No ugly pins (those go on secret private boards)
- Color, font, theme
STEP #5 - Curate your boards
- Take the time to organize your boards
- Visually appealing “collections”
- Pin More relevant / popular boards to the top
STEP #6 - Pin from your site on a regular basis
- Every time you create a blog to drive traffic
- New Product launch
- Featured on someone else’s website
Create A Content Calendar
Learn how to create high quality content to attract the perfect customers.
- Create and deliver new content quickly.
- Repurpose content you already have into new lead attracting content from your blog, podcasts, videos and more.
- Refine your content development process for higher quality content that potential customers actually want.